Junior Studio Manager
This role sits at the heart of the business, acting as a central point of contact for both visitors and the 12 strong team. You'll be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office, making sure everyone has what they need to do their best work.
You’re are a communication channel between departments, a time manager and a caretaker of costs, workflow and troubleshooting. With your exceptional organisational skills you'll take care of general admin duties, HR requirements, support the new business and project management functions, and act as right-hand-man (or woman) to the CEO.
If you have experience of working within a fast-paced creative agency, have a thirst for knowledge with a can-do attitude, and are looking for a role where you can have a real impact on the culture of an office, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are NEVERBLAND. We design and build digital products for start-ups, agencies, and corporates. We’ve done amazing things for esports, fintech, edtech, eventech, and real estate to name a few. We strive to work on projects that bring meaningful change to the world, which will affect the clients and their users’ lives for the better.
Project process: Ensuring Monday morning Kick Offs happen, ensuring PM’s run daily stand-ups on their projects, ensuring Project Washups are run following project completion, making sure Harvest and Forecast are kept up to date.
Recruitment: Helping to create job specs, working with recruiters when required, booking interviews, managing the end-to-end process through Workable (for perm) and YunoJuno (for freelance), managing all on and off boarding.
HR: Keeping the Company Handbook, Playbook, and all HR documentation up to date, booking reviews, tracking absences, paperwork, employee benefits, etc.
System infrastructure: Managing all tools, subscriptions and licences, from research and implementation, through to training and support.
Events and benefits: Organising and getting budget approval on all events (monthly team nights out, the Christmas party, end of project celebrations, etc) and benefits (birthday cakes and cards, leaving drinks, etc).
Administration: Managing third party suppliers, acting as secretary (answering phones and door, opening post, setting up meeting room, diary management, PA to management, etc), maintaining health and safety standards, organising the grocery delivery, communicating office news (sickness, holidays, etc) to the team, maintaining office supplies, etc.
Culture: Motivate and enthuse the team. Provide a listening ear and a supporting voice.
- Great communication and people skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills, prioritising and managing your own workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- A warm positive attitude and enjoy the energy of a team
- The ability to use your initiative – being a self-starter with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to learn and grow
- You are outgoing, confident, and not afraid to get stuck in
- Ability to actively contribute to our team culture
- A love for solving problems and dealing with challenges
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
You’ll get to work in our East London studio with a great team and have plenty of responsibility.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 22 days holiday (plus days between Christmas and New Year)
- Wfh days and flexible hours
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Build exciting websites, apps, and products, that people will use and love
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products
- Killer setup - we’ll provide you with the tools you need to get the job done
- Free lunches, fruit, and beer in the fridge
- Monthly team socials
- We’ll buy you a birthday cake.