Senior Digital Project Manager
As a Senior Digital Project Manager at NEVERBLAND, you’re happiest when organising and energising design and development teams, so they have what they need to work together and make great things happen. You’ll have solid technical knowledge, excellent communication skills and the techniques needed to manage clients as well as you manage projects.
You love working at the heart of a team and are someone we can depend on to deliver industry-leading projects on time and on budget. You'll have a passion for the internet and web technologies and while we don't expect you to be a developer, you'll be fluent in managing front and back end developers; being able to translate product requirements to technical developers and back again.
You believe in continuous improvement through iterative change and feel at home managing projects in an agile way. You should be at ease writing proposals and functional specs and can justify your approach to a client.
You should understand the importance of working fast and delivering on time and on budget, but never, ever at the expense of quality. As a PM, you have mastered the ability to multi-task and organise with surgical precision.
We are NEVERBLAND – a small independent digital studio. We design and build digital products for start-ups, agencies, and corporates. We’ve done amazing things for esports, fintech, edtech, eventech, and real estate to name a few. We strive to work on projects that bring meaningful change to the world, which will affect the clients and their users’ lives for the better.
Our London office has three Project Managers. We need a fourth.
- 4+ years experience in a digital Project Management role (product, web, e-commerce)
- Experience working with design and development teams (both in-house and external) to write functional & technical specifications, project timelines and budgets
- Strong experience of workflow with project management tools like Asana or Jira
- Experience and knowledge in the various methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong, respect-driven relationships with clients and your team
- Confident running workshops to explain our methods and workflow to client teams
- Ability to work autonomously - managing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously, from scoping all the way through to delivery and support
- Experienced in preparing and presenting pitch decks
- A love for solving problems for real businesses, no matter how large
- Not afraid to say ‘No’, but know ways in which we can make it a ‘Yes’, and technically how
- Ability to actively contribute to our team culture.
You’ll get to work in our East London studio with a great team and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 22 days holiday (plus days between Christmas and New Year)
- Wfh days and flexible hours
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Build exciting websites, apps, and products, that people will use and love
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products
- Killer setup - we’ll provide you with the tools you need to get the job done
- Free lunches, fruit, and beer in the fridge
- Monthly team socials
- We’ll buy you a birthday cake.