Mid/Senior Product Designer
As a product designer, you’ll work across both UX, UI and Visual Design. You’ll be passionate about making digital products that people love to use. We spend time crafting our sites, and love all the delightful details and flourishes. But first and foremost your solutions must solve problems, and adhere to the very best UX practise.
You’ll have ownership of your projects, working alongside three other designers and a team of in-house developers, PMs and friendly clients.
You’ll be fully involved in the end-to-end design process, including workshops, research & discovery, defining user flows, building wireframes, art direction, branding, UI/digital design and also assisting the Design Lead & CEO strategically.
You’ve gotta love simple, elegant solutions, and thrive in an environment where the norm is challenged, not accepted.
We’re a small independent product design studio in the heart of Shoreditch.
We create digital products of distinction. From startups to scale ups (and even unicorns). Our team of top designers, developers and do’ers unite experience, insight and an insatiable appetite for supercharging ideas, from paper to full production.
We champion a culture that owns the why, thinks fast & ships smart. We understand how great design and UX, underpinned by forward thinking tech, delivers great products. We partner up with clients who have ideas we believe in. Ideally projects that bring meaningful change/social impact to the world.
Our studio has three Designers. We need a fourth!
- 5+ years industry experience
- Strong visual skills - we use Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Must get a kick out of problem solving through creating the best possible UX design solutions. Demonstrate examples of user flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Branding experience. We often work with startups who need a brand created from scratch.
- Animation skills - interaction design and/or after effects experience (3D is a bonus)
- Experience collaborating within client workshops
- Conducting user research & testing
- An understanding of what is possible with HTML, CSS and JS frameworks and WebGL
- Solid presentation skills
- Strong communication skills. We’re a small team and we work closely together, and with our clients.
- Managerial experience (we often have interns)
- Ability to actively contribute to our team culture
- No egos plz.
- Free lunches, fruit, and beer in the fridge
- Monthly team socials
- We’ll buy you a birthday cake
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products
- Killer setup - we’ll provide you with the tools you need to get the job done
- Wfh days and flexi-hours
- 22 days holiday (plus the days between Christmas and New Year)
- Early finish Fridays in summer.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.