Digital Design Lead
We’re looking for a creative genius to join our team here in central London. Our new Digital Design Lead will be responsible for the creative output of the studio, playing a pivotal role in the design team, working with developers, PMs and friendly clients to bring websites, apps and products to life.
You will be fully involved in the end-to-end process design, including running workshops, research & discovery, concept development, defining user flows, building wireframes, crafting user interfaces, creative direction, and leading the design team strategically.
You should love simple, elegant solutions, and thrive in an an environment where the norm is challenged, not accepted.
You should have an understanding of the rapidly evolving world of development technologies, as ultimately code is central to everything that is possible online. You’ll be intrigued by this, and always strive to understand the possibilities new advances open up.
We are NEVERBLAND. We design and build digital products for start-ups, agencies, and corporates. We’ve done amazing things for esports, fintech, education, eventech, and real estate, to name a few. We strive to work on projects that bring meaningful change to the world, which will affect the clients and their users’ lives for the better.
- Creative portfolio.
- Minimum 6 years professional experience.
- Commercial experience leading a design process, working with an internal team and directly with clients to understand the client vision, explore and communicate ideas and collaboratively solve design problems.
- Excellent visual and user-focused design skills.
- Excellent understanding of designing for the web, mobile and other connected devices (i.e. responsive and mobile-first design).
- Creative ability to create mood boards, user flows, wireframes, and sitemaps.
- Expert in Sketch.
- Experienced with Illustrator and prototyping tools, such as InVision.
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering unique interpretation.
- An understanding of what is possible with HTML, CSS and .JS frameworks.
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills. Resourceful, reliable and helpful to others in the design and dev team, as well as our clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including presenting design work to clients, partners, and colleagues.
- Experience providing guidance and mentorship.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Bonus points for motion design.
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
You’ll get to work in our Central London studio with a great team and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
- 22 days holiday (plus days between Christmas and New Year)
- Wfh days and flexible hours
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Build exciting websites, apps, and products, that people will use and love
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products
- Killer setup - we’ll provide you with the tools you need to get the job done
- Free lunches, fruit, and beer in the fridge
- Monthly team socials
- We’ll buy you a birthday cake
No agencies, thank you.