Digital Project Manager
With a deep understanding of brands, new media channels and emerging tech, we help brands and innovators harness web technologies to open up new sources of value.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager with a strong interest in product design and UX. You'll have a wealth of technical knowledge, experience working closely with development teams and client teams, and an innate ability to ask all the right questions whilst also having your own opinions on UX, UI and tech.
You should love working at the heart of a team, someone we can depend on to deliver industry-leading projects on time and on budget. You'll have a passion for the internet and web technologies and while we don't expect you to be a developer, you'll be fluent in managing front and back end developers and you'll know your PHP from JS and CSS. Being able to translate product requirements to technical developers and back again is key.
We believe in continuous improvement through iterative change so you should feel at home managing projects in an agile way. You should be at ease writing a functional spec and justifying your approach to a client.
You should understand the importance of working fast and delivering on time and on budget, but never, ever at the expense of quality. We’re looking for someone born with the ability to multi-task and organise with surgical precision, confidently communicating with the client and with the team.
At NEVERBLAND we champion a culture that owns the why, thinks fast & ships smart. We understand how great design and UX, underpinned by forward thinking tech, delivers great products.
- Extensive experience in a digital Production/Project Management role is essential
- Strong experience of workflow with project management tools like Trello or Jira
- Experience and knowledge in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Comfortable running a workshop to explain our methods and workflow to the client
- Experience/passion for digital products and start-ups
- Comfortable discussing UX and UI harnessing the team to produce appropriate solutions given the project's resources
- Ability to work autonomously - managing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously, from scoping all the way through to delivery and support
- Experience working with design and development teams (both in-house and external) to write functional & technical specifications, project timelines and budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love for solving problems for real businesses, no matter how large
- Not afraid to say No, but know ways in which we can make it a Yes, and technically how
- A desire to build strong, respect-driven relationships with clients and your team
- Experience across a range of digital projects (social, web, e-commerce) and a strong understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate a passion for the web but to equally have an active life outside it
- Ability to actively contribute to our team culture.
- Build exciting websites, apps, and products, that people will use and love and learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products
- Killer setup - a mac and dual monitor setup should you wish
- A "take what you need holiday" policy (although there are some guiding principles to make sure it works). We respect that people know how to do their job and take their responsibilities seriously but when you need a break you need a break
- A fridge packed with free lunches, Hummingbird Bakery birthday cakes, lots of beer, a generous L&D budget for conferences and meetups, some crazy parties and more fun than you can shake a USB stick at ;)
**Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.**
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.