At NEVERBLAND we believe interaction design and development are intertwined, they form the basis of the user experience. That’s why we match the best developers with designers to form creative teams, working together to create unique interfaces that are as functional as they are beautiful.
As part of our design team, your days will be filled creating engaging interactive products that people will love to use. You will be the front line, defining the experience for the user, relentlessly finding ways to increase satisfaction within a digital project, whilst taking great care to think about what shouldn’t be in the interface, just as much as what should.
You will love simple, elegant solutions, and thrive in an an environment where the norm is challenged, not accepted.
You should have an understanding of the rapidly evolving world of development technologies, as ultimately code is central to everything that is possible online. You’ll be intrigued by this, and always strive to understand the possibilities as new advances open up.
You are excited by the future of the web and what possibilities lie ahead. You will thrive working as part of a team of like minded peers.
In addition to a winning attitude, an insatiable love of technology and desire to push the boundaries of what’s possible on the modern web, our next recruit would possess these key skills:
- At least 4 years of experience designing for the web
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail
- Proficient in designing user interfaces for the web, mobile and other connected devices
- You should be able to show projects you’ve tackled, how you defined the structure and flow of the user experience by delivering workflows, wireframes, sitemaps, content audits, storyboards, and journey maps
- Experience designing the look & feel, delivering comps, prototypes, font and colour selection, and logo design
- Excited by the new opportunities with typography, moving image, and adaptive/responsive layouts
- Ability to design within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering unique interpretations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Intrigued? Apply below with some of your recent work and why you think you're a perfect fit.
- Work in a fast paced creative environment which is growing rapidly.
- Learn first-hand about how to start, grow and market new startups and products.
- Build exciting websites, apps, and products, that people will use and love.
- Killer setup - a mac and dual monitor setup should you wish.
- A "Take what you need holiday" policy - Basically when you need a holiday, take it. We respect that people know how to do their job, and when they need a break from it.
- Team lunches, a fridge full of chicken, free haircuts, lots of beer, some crazy parties, and more fun than you can shake a USB stick at ;)
**Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.**